FitLifeStyleCo Non Slip Yoga Mat Combo 2 in 1 Review
Many have found wellness, mindfulness and harmony with yoga. It has made frazzled, everyday living bearable. Coupled with the right gear, yoga will turn out into an even more beneficial experience for its practitioners, thus investing in prime yoga gear is required.
Mats, in general, are helpful in maintaining poses during routines and they keep yogis comfortable too. This Non Slip Yoga Mat Combo from FitLifeStyleCo promises to make that experience a worthwhile one, but is it worth the money? Let us find out.
- Features distinctive, fun designs and bright colors. Printed ones are also available with sky, palm and waterfall motifs.
- Can be used extensively regardless of skill level, gender or age. Also appropriate for all kinds of yoga from Anusara to Vinyasa. It can also be used for Pilates, hot yoga, Crossfit and other fitness routines.
- Features anti-slip technology for zero slipping during routines.
- Made from high-quality sturdy material; constructed from 100% natural tree rubber material on the bottom and ultra-absorbent microfiber material on top.
- Features soft padding, grip and stability
- Weighs 4.1 lbs.
- Measures 68” x 24” 1/8”
- Odor-free and toxin-free
- Machine-wash friendly
- Includes carrying strap
- Includes 30-day money back guarantee
In order to make your yoga pursuits free from hassle, you need equipment that will help prevent any obstructions that may crop up during a routine. The mat has to provide stability, must have great traction capabilities, it must have enough cushioning on it and it should be free from odors and toxins.
We tested out the Non Slip Yoga Mat Combo 2 in 1 and this is what we found:
- This yoga mat is portable, which makes it convenient for traveling. It is sufficiently lightweight so users can carry it around without too much hassle. The carrying strap that was included in the package hits the spot too. It makes all that transporting around practically effortless.
- The mat was a snap to clean, thus for busy folks, this is great news as it is washing machine friendly. Wash it on a cold gentle cycle with a mild detergent, then let it hang dry, and that’s it. We have cleaned the item a number of times and thus far, its texture and quality were preserved.
- During use, the mat kept on; it did not succumb to slippage and it provided decent traction. This makes the item ideal for dynamic yoga practices and hot yoga. For those who often worry about sweating during the downward dog, you won’t have to fret about that pose when it comes to this mat. The grip actually improves from the amount of moisture coming from the user.
- If you are irritated with mats that bunch up in the middle of your routine, you will not experience that in this product. It stays decently flat the entire time, and it will not curl along its edges. Another plus—it will not slip about on hardwood flooring.
- It has a selection of colors and prints, so you can choose a style that fits your preferences. Colors and prints can definitely improve moods during a routine, so we think this is a cool feature.
We mentioned that the product’s traction or grip enhances with the amount of moisture it gathers. But for those who do not sweat as much, this feature might not work for you.
The company says that you have to spray the mat with a bit of water at the beginning of each routine, then the grip improves as soon as the user starts to sweat.
The mat was not that thick so if you do your routines on rigid surfaces, it might not sufficiently pad your joints and will prove to be uncomfortable. If you can, as some users have suggested, make use of another mat beneath it if you practice on locations with cement flooring.
While washing it is fast and easy because it can be machine-washed, drying it is another story. The drying time took quite some time. If you plan on using the mat every day, you should have an extra mat available.
In general, FitLifeStyleCo’s Non Slip Yoga Mat Combo 2 in 1 proved to be a worthy contender for the perfect yoga mat. If you are prone to slippage on standard PVC mats, you will benefit from this product. It is also convenient since it is after all a 2 in 1 product. Yogis who travel for their classes ought to check this one out because it is a portable mat that satisfies.